Revis Available?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We are going to have two 3rd round picks though, but I get what youre saying

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I like him. He's legit, no doubt. But our CBs will be much better if we can fix the bigger problem which is DT.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Revis has made it clear he wants top QB money and he's impossible to franchise after 2013. Not sure he's worth any price. I think he might be dead-set on signing with a marquee franchise like the Giants or Patriots.

4. JCBRAVE

Well we have 3 big time WR's we see twice each season in the AFC South, erasing those guys from each game would be nice, Revis could provide that.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

The CB market is stacked. I love the player, but i'll pass.

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

True, but that was the old Revis. Everyone seems to forget the guy got hurt big time last year, and while he hasnt even shown on the field he is the same guy he used to be. He wans the big pay day. I think the Jets should make him play out the final year so he proves the injury didnt affect him.

Not everyone is an AP and comes back stronger than before they got hurt. I also agree with what other people are saying in that he doesnt fit this small market team. The Diva that he is belongs in the big markets like NY, Chicago, Dallas, NE, SanFran, etc.

As long as he stays out of the AFC South, I will be happy. ;) Last thing we need is for Locker to have to throw against Revis twice every year for the next 4 years!

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Plus
    Plus, we are going to see San Fran and Seattle this year. I didn't know that we have two 3rd round picks. We could really get over if we offered a 3, 7, and a next years 4th. I would at least throw it out to the Jets.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I will take an 80% Revis than our starting CBs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Well the second 3rd rounder hasn't been awarded to us yet, the league issues those later this month, but it's very very likely we get one for losing Finnegan to a big contract.

10. JCBRAVE

Oh nice, Bucs about to get Revis for a 2nd rounder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar