Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reynaud recognized for big game vs Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    He was enjoyable as a returner... Idk if we cut him, but he has to come back full swing or else he will be a quick cast off.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,066
    Nah, no big deal. just a leg snapping in half.

lol.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,179
    ;)
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    Well Reynaud isn't a quality NFL RB either.

I think it will be a good battle. Probably don't need to keep both, but (assuming Mariani can return to pre injury form) they have both proven to be capable returners. Reynaud is probably a little more explosive, but he takes more risks too, most of which don't work out in the Titans favor. He returned a lot of balls that were 7-9 yards deep in the endzone, and rarely made it back to the 20 when he did so. He was more all or nothing.

Mariani isn't as explosive, but he does a great job of getting yards when he can, and usually sets the team up in good position. He can (or could) take one back every once in a while too.

Overall I think Mariani is the better returner, but its close. Of course it my be a moot point if Mariani can't come back from the injury.