Reynolds is waived (and a few others)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I can't wait for Nickey to go what a waste of space. The guy is useless and he has the biggest head ever.

We'll keep Hope, LT, Griff, Scott, Lowry and maybe Fuller but IDK him and LT are on the fence IMO. Fuller's only shpt is for Finn to win the #2 CB so he has a shot at nickelback.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Nickey hasn't been worthless. He is a very solid STs player and if you watch Pacman's returns you will see him throwing some critical blocks. A team needs a few guys like that because STs is a very critical part of winning ball games. I'm not saying he couldn't be replaced but he did play a role the last few years and wasn't worthless.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Umm.................worthless.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From TitansOnline:

"Last season Nickey tied for third on the team with 16 special teams tackles. In 2005, Nickey tied for third on the squad with 15 special teams tackles and one tackle on defense."

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Why do people hate Donnie so much? Im not on his side cuz I like the Buckeyes but the dude has always been an excellent special teamer.. Even in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar