RG3: Torn LCL & [potentially] ACL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 8, 2013.

1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Time to lowball the hell out of the Skins, offer Locker, CJ and two first rounders for RG3!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

It was dumb especially given the fact they knew they had to be careful with RG3 seeing how they used a pretty high pick on a QB that was never gonna throw a single pass unless RG3 got hurt. A QB that has proven he is very capable of holding it down when he is called upon. I can't blame them for starting him, but after RG3 started limping badly when they had that 14-0 lead, that's when he should have been pulled. And that's not even in hindsight.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Haha, it really wasn't that hard to call. MOST scrambling QBs are injury prone, thats not even including the smaller ones.

I hope this doesn't impact his career, he was probably the player I was looking forward to seeing develop the most.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I found myself watching a lot more Redskins games than ever before because of him.

RG3 is probably one of the last guys I'd bet against, he'll bounce back from this Im sure.
  5. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

I'm not even talking about after the initial injury. He got 120 carries in 15 games. He's built like a twig and their giving him 8-10 carries a game half of which are designed runs that set him up to get destroyed by a linebacker.

The most carries mike vick ever got was 123 and he played 16 games! Mike Vick is actually built more like a runningback and even he can't stay healthy. That entire redskins organization is stupid for thinking they could pump 120 carries into someone like RG3 and not injure him.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

But of those 120 carries, how many were intentional runs? Coaches can't control when he scrambles.