Rick Pitino

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VolnTitan, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Surprised no one has brought it up. Here is my only thing. If this was the UL football coach who just came off a losing season, would he still be employed?

Winning covers up alot of warts or as Ricky P. puts it "an indiscretion":wink2:

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ironically, I'm about to head out the door to Louisville right now. :wink2:

I actually saw tons of headlines about him last night, but I don't know any of the details. I have family that goes to U of L, so I'm sure I'll hear plenty about it once I'm up there.

I know that there's something to do with abortion and extortion... that's about all I know.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Apparently he knocked up some woman he met at a restaurant. Then gave her $3,000 for an abortion, although now his lawyers are saying it was for "health insurance".

My inlaws live in Louisville and my brother in law is a UL Alum. They think Ricky walks on water but they are also VERY baptist, so I'm looking forward to see what they think of him now.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I know someone, who is good friends with the woman in questions son. Rick Pitino gave alot more than $3,000. There's a reason this womans 18 year old son drives a $60,000.00 lexus. I don't know the story from the horses mouth, I'm just repeating what I've been told from a very credible source.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Not to get into to much details, but the story I heard...

Rick Pitino raped this gal on a pool table. He kept paying her hush money, and got one of his best friends to marry her to keep her quiet. She found out that the only reason Rick Pitinos friend married her was to keep her quiet, she demanded more money or she'd take her story to the press. Instead of going to the press, Pitino contacted the FBI to make it look like he was being extorted.

My friends, when there is smoke, there is fire and this $3,000 "gift" is just a small sliver of the pie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar