Ricky Manning Jr Released!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

2. reo

reo Starter

They were talking about him possibly getting released on titanscentral yesterday or the day before so apparently it was kind of expected.

Not that it matters. Couple years ago he harassed some guy at Denny's for doing the horrible thing of just working on his lap top and then beat the crap out of him. There was video of it if i'm not mistaken. The guy did nothing to provoke it.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they "granted" his release.....so that means he asked to be released?

4. The Playmaker

I'm not saying we should pick him up but I thought he was pretty good.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we should pick him up just for the sake of madden online. every game harper gets beat deep at least twice, it's impossible for me to play man-to-man.

:(

6. The Playmaker

I know I always have to play in zone also. I like the 3-4 over formation and throw in a zone blitz every once in a while with Bulluck. Okay, back to Manning.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah i was reading that he was prob gonna be released...imo it would be a wise investment....i think he'd be 3rd/4th on the list depending on hill's play. entering his 7th yr..he still has some good football ahead of him.

infact lookin at his '06 stats he had a pretty good year..... 53 total tackles, 10 pass deflections, 2 sacks, 5 ints w/ 133 yrds/1TD, n a FF....not bad at all

8. monsta

monsta Guest

He's definitely worth a look.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Looks *** Pick Him Up Now

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

LOL I noticed the Chiefs cut Jay Feeley a day after they signed him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar