Ricky Williams Fails ANOTHER Drug Test...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No doubt. He's repeatedly proven the smoke means more to him than playing football. I just wonder why he bothers to try and get back in the game.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

True, but it's still incredibly funny (and not really in the haha sense) that repeatedly failing a test for pot yields a higher punishment than repeatedly being convicted (or pleabargin) of crimes.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Chronic marijuana use does affect how your brain functions, and he can't see the logic; that his two worlds (the NFL and drug use) cannot exist simultaneously.
    If he could get his system totally cleansed of residual THC, maybe after a few months he could see that, and then decide to choose one over the other, once and for all.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Pot use IS a crime.
    Like it, or lobby against it. :))

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ricky "Smokey" Williams should just claim he has Reefer Madness

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If given the option of a league with Ricky or a league without, I would've preferred a league with. Now though, I say he's out of chances. There are so many guys in the league doing the right thing and never taking a mis-step that Ricky's repeated strikes is just an open-hand slap in the face to them.
    I know it's hard to drop something you love Ricky, but PEOPLE PREFER YOU AS A FOOTBALL PLAYER RATHER THAN A POTHEAD.
    The triviality of it being marijuana (something I don't see as being quite as trivial as others do) is irrelevant. Employers at fast food restaurants don't allow long fingernails or lots of jewellery. Those things are legal, but you don't see employees breaking the rules there, or else they're fired. I don't care what it is, if your employer tells you never wear a hat again, YOU DAMN WELL DO IT. There's no reason Ricky should be seen as different from any other employee.

7. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

He keeps trying to come back because he owes the Dolphins $8 million.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, he will.

There are to many teams that are looking for a running back (the Titans included). And, Ricky's still got some left in the tank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar