right now on May 11th who.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Lendale, Henry will need time to adjust.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because he plays in Tennessee where hamstrings come with the contract.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think LW at the beginning with Henry slowly taking some carries as the season progresses.

Once Henry learns to be pacient which can be taught ask Willie Parker who struggled in college since he was impacient so much that he fell to 3rd string..........anyway once Henry learns that and runs with a bit more body lean.........Best Example LT.........he will be a stud RB just my opinion.

He has everything else though I mean the physique, speed, soft hands,work ethic, and desire. His production in college was severely limited by his awful O-Line, passing game, and just overall talent around him, and scheme. With that said he hurt his production by not waiting for blocks probably wouldn't have been there but you get the point. He was running wild side to side because he felt he had to create he had to do it all and he did. He showed a lot of potential not to single out a game but vs Oregon a qaulity school he ran wild and even had a recieving TD.

LW I think he will always be decent. A guy who has the potential but the desire and work ethic are not there. Ex. Showing up to camp at 253 lbs. You are given a starting spot then throw it in coaches faces showing up 23 lbs overweight isn't exactly showing them what your made of and how you handle yourself. He had the job so he sat on his arse..............immaturity, lakc of heart, no work ethic or a combination IDK but that pissed me off. Maybe somebody will leta fire under him but if not the eager to work and produce C-Hen will blow by him.

I will take a guy with the work ethic, desire, and heart over a guy with more potential because those are the guys who find way to win and improve and guys with all-world potential who don't care sputter off and are outof the NFL in a couple of years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar