RIP Cap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Is that the living room from Three's Company?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I always loved him on that marvel arcade game. Him and collosus. Not the fighting game, but the action one.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I remember that there was a Captain America arcade game when I was a kid. Everytime I went to the bowling alley, I would always play it. Don't really remember much about it though.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's sad, but timely, considering that America really is dead.
    I read some CA's when I was a kid...don't remember much about it, but I was all up into the patriotism at the time. I tried making my own flying shield.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The Falcon was the worst superhero of alltime. Captain America was the best, then Ironman, and Nova.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ummm

SpiderMan, Fantastic 4, X-Men,?!?!?!?!

Idk how they kill off one of the best super heroes of all time, its stupid

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Wait, if the killed off Superman in 93, how did they bring him back, anyone know, and didnt Marvel just start the Spiderman series all over again, like just with new graphics, i wonder hosw the last comic of spiderman ended, i mean they didnt kill him off, but they just started the series from day 1

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Me and Bipolar talked to that guy while walking through the parking lot last year. I think he was afraid of us... and rightfully so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar