RIP George Steinbrenner!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans Blue, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

one of baseballs most passionate owners has passed! RIP George Steinbrenner! The Desire to win has always been with you! How will he be remembered?

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

A pillar of capitalism. The epitome of the American Dream. You were admired and you will be missed.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I were a celebrity right now, I'd just go home. It's weird how they die in three's. Some other famous person will be dead within 48 hours.

His death was the second in three days to rock the Yankees. Bob Sheppard, the team's revered public address announcer from 1951-07, died Sunday at 99. See!! A-Rod better hide in his basement.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Harvey Pekar died yesterday..

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It was an honor to have him as my team's owner, we should all be so lucky. RIP to the best owner in sports.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

when the Steinbrenner story is told it will include all of the good and the bad he did. For every person that admired him you had someone else who didn't. No doubt he will be in the Baseball Hall of Fame soon.

RIP George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar