RIP Tura Satana

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

When AOL chat was hip I struck up a two or three year online friendship with Tura, who I had met at the random horror cons. Very nice lady and not at all the "She-Demon" she portrayed in those wonderful wacky Russ Myers Amazon boobie flicks of the 60's.

RIP my friend Tura Satana.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Russ Myers was a genuis!

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Sorry you lost your friend. Never really watched Amazon boobie flicks of the 60's, but I think it's cool you put her photos up in remembrance. :)

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Appreciated, I hadn't shared any convo with her for maybe eight years as her popularity kinda picked up more recently, but she was a real nice older lady who at the time I think felt pretty forgotten. I'm glad though that she got to enjoy a bit of a resurgence in popularity through the fan cons etc. even if it meant not staying in touch..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wvWiHix7O9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar