Rivals mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao @ still wondering if Gholston is on roids. That picture is as good as evidence as the old David Boston pictures. He's clearly on roids.

and everyone is laughing at this mock. I'm trying to myself, but it's too bad to even get comedic value out of.
    If we take another backup runningback in the 2nd round, i'm going to lose my mind.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I think Felix Jones will go higher. The guy is amazing and most likely would been the talk of the nation if he were not playing behind McFadden. I say Brown is gone get rid of henry take Jones. If he is on the board that late. One two punch of Lendale and Felix would be nasty. Take WR in the first unless we get one in FA. Oh yea that guy is on something besides hard work and will power.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like Felix Jones more than McFadden, for what it's worth. McFadden, unless he gets a Vikings or Broncos type line, is going to be nothing in the NFL.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ktown in fantasy land.

Sure the same guy who drafted chris henry is bound to admit it was a terrible mistake, get rid of said player before even his second season and then draft another Rb again in rd 2. But this person MR who you think was a moron for drafting henry is suddenly the genius who will draft a super back the next time around. :rolleyes:

What are we children in a candy store? We drafted chris henry and lendale white. That's it! We are not going to make any changes, we have made that committment. Either these guys get the job done or else. Just because you have a woody for a particular player doesn't mean you draft the guy and start dumping your young players.

We don't need a runningback! We are not drafting a runningback! Lendale is the main guy and henry will have to be the capable backup.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't agree with some of those picks overall in the mock draft and do we really need to improve our pass rush to take a DE in the 1st?

6. A 'FN' MEN

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I've seen lots of Ohio State guys that have looked like they were on roids. couple years ago I saw a picture of their linebackers AJ Hawk, Carpenter, and the other guy and all three looked like they were either on roids or were part cave man. It had nothing to do with muscle as much as their big *** foreheads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar