Rob Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Enough Said!!!!

2. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

No thanks, I am trying to get the Simms out of Tennessee and we do not need a Ryan.....Gruden would do fine

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

If you don't like Fisher I don't see you liking Ryan. His daddy taught Jeff basically everything Fisher does. Would be a defensive team that plays conservatively on offense. The league keeps making rule changes that hurts teams that follow that formula. I'd rather get someone that will run a passing offense but we will need a QB for that to work.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

How about a thread that shows realistic HC replacements, cuz Gruden and Harbaugh are gonna avoid this mess like the plague..

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I actually think Gruden would love the chance to coach CJ. Most coaches would, it all depends on if he will be given the chance to choose his QB. Does he want Vince or a rookie in the draft? If he is given that choice then I think he would take the job, as would Harbaugh.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Creeping cruds.

His like 60 years old and is willing to give Rusty Smith 7 to 8 years to develop.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gruden has talked about how much he likes the Titans and their players.

Harbaugh will go to whoever offers him the most money. He's a college coach. I'm sure he'd love the shot to coach in the NFL.

Why is it not realistic that he comes here? Look at all the other teams in need of coaches... would he avoid everyone's mess like the plague?

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Gruden would love to stop commentating with those inbred retards.

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Not my pick necessarily but just to add some food for thought let me throw out Mack Brown. Don't think it's necessary to list why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar