Rob Turner fined; not happy with J.J. Watt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This is the only known footage of the postgame interview with Watt last Sunday.

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 7
  2. Passepartout

Passepartout Happy Thanksgiving 2014!

Texans calling the Titans dirty and Titans calling the Texans dirty. Can't wait for the Texans to come to LP Field and Titans try to settle the score.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

beating cows like nobodys business!
  4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

This just gave me another reason to hate the Texans. Now I'm up to reason 86418927364831496834618374618746 and the list is still growing.
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

$42,000 is a lot of money no matter who you are.
  6. Titan_nation

Titan_nation Starter

JJ watt is a cry baby! I think his steroids or what ever chemicals he's putting in his body is making him emotional lol I heard he wants to have a new rule enforced....

The watt rule- watt being such an asset to the texans and such a cry baby he can not be touched or blocked. He has to be able to blow threw the line untouched. If touched their will be a personal foul and additional fouls threw out the game to ensure a loss to the opposing team! And of course fines from goodell. Fu@@@@@ texans can't stand a physical game then don't show up in December.
  7. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

I think the worst part of all this is the amount of air time JJ gets. My word, the guy could slip, roll around on the ground, and the announcer would say "Look at JJ Watt's hustle and determination on that play! My God what a man!"

Heaven forbid if he knocks a ball down you better get ready for 10 minutes off JJ "Swat." How about how well Warmack handled JJ. Yes, Warmack made his share of mistakes, but he did a pretty good job against the "Best DL in the league.
  8. mr tex

mr tex Practice Squad

This clown had like 3 holding penalties called against him while playing Watt.

& 3 of your o-lineman have been butthurt enough to come out and say something about him over the last 2 years....he's collected 4.5 sacks and a number of TFL's against these 3. & he's supposed to be the cry baby?
  9. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

The hate is strong in this one. Lol

It's called being the reigning DPOY coming off one of the most dominant statistical years by a DL ever.
  10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

So are you just here to bash us Titan fans, our opinions, and our players? You don't seem to belong.