Training Camp Robert Johnson working with first team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is his make or break season. If he can stay healthy, he'll finally get his shot.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I really like the coaching staff's approach. Force competition, let the #2 guys play as #1s to give them an equal opportunity to prove themselves.

In this case a real good showing and RoJo could potentially win the starting job. Babs is very average and more of an utility player so potentially upgrading him is important. Martin isn't going to be healthy enough to make his move this year and we could really use more solid SS play.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Agreed. And it would be nice to have a thumper in there. All of a sudden, running up the gut or passing short over the middle becomes a more punishing porposition between McCarthy and RoJo.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

That was a hell of it. But let's be real, Griff won't learn anything from RoJo.

Griff would rather titty bump than lay a lick

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I'm rooting fr RoJo. Dude seems like a really good guy. At least that's what I gather from chatting with him on twitter

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

RJ is working with the #1s at camp this afternoon.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Nice to see guys like RoJo & Egboh pushing starters.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And Raynard! Hope he can finally get the message to cj that this season is produce or get cut time.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm pretty confident Renaud is gonna make the team

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Nice to see a coaching staff that is willing to give other guys a shot too.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar