Training Camp Robert Johnson working with first team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I believe he had a shoulder problem. I don't think it was anything serious but they kept him out.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So everybody who swooned about Munch's brilliance in starting younger players feel dumb now? Babs didn't play because of injury.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Aside from feeling foolish by the fact that Johnson only started because Babs was banged up a little you seem to forget this is preseason and everybody plays in the preseason!

You don't think Fisher played Mcnair in the preseason of 1996?

None of the guys you mention are rookies either. RJ is a third year player for crying out loud i would hope he could be a capable backup or we wasted a 5th rd pick in 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar