Robinson to be named GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If the Titans had better players they would have won more games.

What's your point?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. brian82

brian82 Rookie

I wonder how many of the coaching staff's arses are twitching now, will they have a job come the new season. New GM and eventually HC always want their own team in place, do the coaches cut the mustard.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Oh you mean with Marcus "anti-clutch" Mariota??

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

My point is we had mariota and didn't win more games. If he had mariota he would have won 10 games even with this lineup

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
  5. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Our OL coach should have been run out of town after his first year.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Im digging this hire... a lot more than I was digging Webster. Webster struck me as an all sizzle and no steak guy. He probably crushed his interview, but had no real plan.

Robinson is getting all kinds of praise and the common theme is he is a legit talent evaluator. Thats what you want from your GM.

Now lets go get a legit coach. Cuz he isn't in TN right now...

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think if he had Mariota he'd have pulled a Shanahan, landed Mariota on IR and got fired anyway

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Just curious, for those who are "digging the hire" of our new GM. What if his 1st move is "Titans name Mike Mularkey as Head Coach?"

What do?

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

then we call up j-rob like

___ Martin offering chance to write you into 'Game of Thrones,' kill you.jpg

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude, you're all over the place.

How can a QB with zero passion, no heart, no clutch ability, etc (all according to you) win 10 games?

It would be impossible for anyone to win 10 games with this lineup. It is one of the weakest rosters in the league (bottom 5 without a doubt, if not the worst).

You hate on Mariota all season long... Then you suggest we're a 10 win team with Chip Kelly. Absolutely illogical.

Thank god we didn't have Chip. Mariota would still be a college QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar