Robiskie has to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

He may, but that will work out just fine. We can beat the Bengals and Ravens with a rusty Davis, then win, lose, or draw in Pittsburgh, we have the mini-bye and he will be a driving force down the stretch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Sad fact: before the hire in Tennessee - Robcluesskies hasnt called a play since 2000 when he was an OC than later took over as an HC in Washington when Norv Turner got fired.

3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. titanfanatic

Yea same here but I can see where the conversation was going. Don’t blame the guy one bit, offense is horrible.

7. titanfanatic

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

When we only throw in the toughest situations....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The 3rd down conversion % is certainly a big thing holding this offense back. We are 27th in the league in 3rd down %. The top teams are the Eagles, Rams, NE, Chiefs, and Cowboys. Interesting fact is that the Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, and Cowboys are all in the top 6 of the league in rushing yds per game. We are ranked 8th in the league in rushing yds per game.

It sure seems like having a solid rushing game leads to better 3rd down conversion %, but that isn't holding true for us.

We are 13th in the league in points/gm which I think will surprise a bunch of people....at the start of the season if you told me we would be close to a top 10 scoring offense I'd be happy.

We are 18th in total yds/gm and 15th in yds/play.....so this shows we are an average offense.....I'd like to be better than average

we are 29th in the league in pass attempts/gm and 12th in rushing attempts/gm

Just some stats to chew on....but as Mularkey said 3rd down conversion is a problem we have to fix.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

3rd down conversion said Mularkey is a problem we need to fix...so who do you believe?
    ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar