Rock Boiman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Realist, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Agreed

Plus ya just had to love that hair!

2. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Boiman is a loser. He separated his shoulder reaching for the remote this spring.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Boiman is better suited to a 3-4. He can rush form the edge like a DE and still has the athleticism to go out in coverage. His only problem is staying healthy.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The '02 draft class had a few injury issues.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:flame:

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Can you use a QB? We've got two, one is old and the other one throws a mean deep ball. Will trade for a 7th rounder and 3 footballs.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

To ad on to my above message, remember, you just signed Owens. When he and Bledsoe bump heads, you might need another QB. Now our offer will have to be raised, we will need a 7th rounder and 4 footballs.

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

i think the nfc east will go giants boys skins eagles his year what a difference 2 years makes and the skins are still starting brunell the boys still starting bledsoe, plus im a big coughlin supporter thats why i got the gmen first but they all may make the playoffs bcuz the nfc second tiers dont look that strong to me u got the vikings/bears in the north only 1 will make the post and i think the bears may have been a one hit wonder the seahawks/rams rams are old and seattle still has the best runner in the nfc 2nd best in football behind larry johnson. tampa carolina atl thats the other tough division even the aints might make a push here as they play division rivals tough but the nod goes to tampa cuz the caddy in the backfield but hey its pre draft and way too early to predict these things....im going back to work....lol

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we'll see Skins, giants/cowboy, then eagle, I think tiki's going to run down pretty soon, and eli can't handle it himself. Plus, washington looked to make huge improvements in the offseason, now they've got a really solid receiving corps, which was one of their huge problems last year.

10. I liked the Skins last year, they're going in the right direction as well as the Cowboys with Parcell

Good Luck ROCK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar