Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rolando McClain: Dumbest Man in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

    Casey
    Messages:
    25,130
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Or maybe the tint was blacked out and is against state law so he got pulled over? In Alabama you can't have a window tinted darker than 32%. If the report is correct, McClain's was way darker.
    #11
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

    Bironas
    Messages:
    740
    Moolah:
    $468
    He had a doctors note for the tint.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

    Casey
    Messages:
    25,130
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Was it signed Dr. **** Head?
    Riverman high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

    Casey
    Messages:
    41,445
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    No it was signed by Dr. Pot Head
  5. steverife Starter

    Wright
    Messages:
    3,007
    Moolah:
    $5,909
    Nobody gets pulled over for tint. That is one of those laws, so cops can eff with you.
  6. Alzarius Starter

    McNair
    Messages:
    4,373
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    I actually did once as a teenager

    Of course I had one of those little pimped out foreign cars so Im sure the tint was just an excuse.
  7. Riverman Dread the red

    Casey
    Messages:
    8,053
    Moolah:
    $3,472
    No doubt the cop was pathologic as over 80% of them have some personality disorder. The other 20% learn to be dix in police academy. A career in law enforcement attracts a certain personality type. (Sorry if that offends any officers reading this, but it's true.)

    The window tint law is a decent law so that police can safely approach a vehicle. Like others have said, it is easy to play the cops when you're pulled over. First, have your driver's license and proof of insurance in hand when they come to car. Have your window down and greet them politely. They make their assessment within the first 3 seconds which way the stop is going to go. Address them respectfully as "officer". If you were speeding, concede that you were and state you didn't realize it etc. Make every effort to let them know you appreciate what they are doing and actually do things that make the stop go EASIER for them. Let them know they are the respected AUTHORITY.

    95% of the time you will get a warning following the above.

    95% of the time you will get a citation if:

    1. You don't make eye contact immediately
    2. You are not polite AND respectful
    3. They have to wait on you to find your license and insurance
    4. You deny or justify/rationalize the allegation.


    It took me until I was 35 to learn the above. I've been pulled over more than a dozen times since and NEVER been issued a warning.


    Rolando McLain break every one of the rules. No doubt why he wound up in jail.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  8. steverife Starter

    Wright
    Messages:
    3,007
    Moolah:
    $5,909
    Not bad advice, but you pulled the 95% thing out of your butt.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

    Matthews 2
    Messages:
    14,981
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    I found someone who might have him beat

  10. steverife Starter

    Wright
    Messages:
    3,007
    Moolah:
    $5,909
    That makes me feel bad.

Share This Page