Rumor Romo a Texan for top pick!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Romo is another qb that has been given manning,brady, brees, and rogers money. And he is just not in their league, the contract kills the cap for the cowboys. Just like it is going to for the ravens, steelers, lions, giants, and falcons. You cannot pay nearly 20 million for a guy and field the proper depth a team needs. In fact, I am not sure that you can win a super bowl right now with a 20 million dollar a year player, it just kills your cap and depth. Romo is being paid top 5 money for top 15 production, no one would want his contract.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

One of the first sentences said "romo is gay with witten"

Probably should have been a dead give away ha ...

Seen this guys work before or this websites - seen other bogus romo stories on there - they must really hate that guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His contract is Joe Flacco bad, these kinds of guys get to flirt with eliteness but without a great team, fail to deliver on their contracts. Romo is a top 10 QB, and since there's not many available to Dallas who are better, he gets over paid. This is going to happen to Matt Ryan as well. its just the nature of the business.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Maybe but the part of the reason for the seahawks and 49er rise is the fact that they are able to fill the roster and not pay the qb. I am fine and get manning, brady, and company getting paid. But Flacco, ryan, eli, stafford (record in the league as starter is nearly the same as fitz), Romo (basically a .500 qb), and big Ben are not elite and the cap hits from that are even worse.

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

We need Romo in our division, so we can ruin the texan's seasons, for once. :p

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

They are picking first. They don't need our help ruining seasons. I would love to see this trade come to fruition though. Too bad it's impossible.

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

We can always dream of what it'd be like at least. Romo ruining Texas' other team would be even funnier.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Can this be moved to the lounge as a joke thread or something?

It can't look good to casuals to have this entirely bogus thread premise on the first page (as I am typing this it was #3 thread, I realize this bumps it).

Go Mods Go.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm with Alex. It's a sad indictment of this forum that there are still people discussing this joke as if it has any merit at all on page 3 of this thread.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I heard they are planning to trade their first to the Soup Kitchen for VY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar