Romo or Eli Manning?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Titanium, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I keep going back and forth on this one

I'm trying to decide whether to start Tony Romo against Green Bay (at GB) or Eli Manning against Cincy (in NY)

I'm leaning towards Eli

What do you all think?

BTW: I am going to have LT on the bench for the 2nd week in a row. He's killing me! ugh

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Tough call. Romo may have to pass a lot in GB. The Giants should be able to run on the Bengals.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Great points! Thanks

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'd go Romo.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I've got a similar dilemma. I tried to get 2 QBs in each of may fantasy leagues to start. In almost all of my 4 leagues I got them:

Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler.

Every week is a carp-shoot and so far they've both been on fire, so I couldn't really go wrong.

Sticking with Cutler (against New Orleans) this week as opposed to Rodgers (against Dallas)

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Romo, most def.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar