Romo taking the plunge?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ubiq, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I married because it was a "why not". Meaning, I'm committed, happy, and basically married without that little piece of paper, so if she wants the piece of paper...why not.
    That isn't a "wrong reason". It's far more logical than doing it because you think someone is going to punish you if you don't.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't blame you for not turning this into a religious discussion, especially since religious topics are banned from this forum. :grrhee:

But this discussion can't continue without it, because that seems, to me, to probably be the underlying disagreement.

And congrats to the guys married for 20+ years.

And props to Gloat, being with the same girl since 18 can be very difficult for our generation.

If I was Romo, I would extend the engagement as long as possible. That relationship has many more obstacles than a normal one.

(In a sick way, I hope he rushes it and it becomes disasterous if that will f-up his gameplay. Boo cowboys.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar