Ron Dayne being checked out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I didn't see it posted anywhere and thought some of you might be interested.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080521/SPORTS01/80521173/1027

I don't really see why y'all would be looking at him. The Titans should be set at RB but I hated to see him leave the Texans. Our running game hasn't been much the last 2 years but he did come up big for us a few times.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I don't either. I remember him having a few good games, but I would think we are done.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Maybe this will be a wake up call for Chris Henry..or maybe it's insurance for LenDale's knee? Who knows

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This makes no sense at all unless LenDales knee isn't right.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Camp fodder?

Odd move.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The coaching staff is unsure if Henry will be able to fullfill the bust role so we went for the best left of the market. The Texans got Brown.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I saw Dayne fumble the ball on the goal line twice in a row while with the giants and never paid attention to him again.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Titans bring in guys all the time so that they can build a dossier on them. This helps in case of injury or lack of production so they don't have to scramble to try to pick someone up with little or no actual knowledge of the player.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Any post that even remotely insinuates that Dayne will be on the Titans' opening day roster belongs in the smack forum.... cuz **** that ****!

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Todays Tennessean, 5-22-08, stated that they thought he was being brought in because they weren't sure if LenDales knee was going to hold up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar