Ron Jaworski

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans92790, Feb 26, 2014.

1. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

Where did I make any type of argument about stats determining NFL success? Now you are just making stuff up. All I said was that you cannot use stats to determine a guy won't be successful, any more than you can to try and show he will be successfull. By your logic, Peyton Manning and the lshould have been a complete bust since he put up great college #s.

And you just went off memory? You couldnt remember a single college player who put up good college #s and had a successful pro career? Give me a break.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Oh boy.

:disappointed:

Fry a little help? These people have no clue about this and are putting words in my mouth.
  3. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

I quoted both your posts I responded too. I didn't put a single word in your mouth, unlike you trying to compare me to Ditka for some odd reason.
  4. JCBRAVE

Mike Ditka sold his entire draft for a guy with big college stats, worked for a little bit then the guy went insane
  5. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

Ok. And where have I sold anyone on that argument? Why did you compare me to him? Talk about putting words in others peoples mouths. I never once said college #s automatically translate to a good pro career, so I am not sure why you are trying to make it seem as such.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

You should have never responded the way you did then. By rejecting my statement you're siding with colleg stats = NFL legend. Using Peyton Manning as an example, really dude....
  7. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

Yeah, you are just pulling stuff out of your ass now. Rejecting your statement doesn't mean I am siding with anything, it just means I am rejecting your statement. You don't get to change the laws of language and logic just because you are getting your ass kicked in a debate, sorry, doesnt work that way.
  8. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

And also, I mentioned far more people than Peyton Manning in my previous posts to you. Again, convenient for you to leave out points to fit your argument.
  9. JCBRAVE

ok buddy, you go right along thinking college stats automatically makes you a good NFL player.

Pat White says hi.
  10. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

Good grief, again, I never once said that. I don't have the time to teach reading comprehension to random people on the internet and this conversation is obviously going nowhere because you just make stuff So you have a good day.