Rookies Join Vets at Titans OTAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I really hate realplayer. i'm glad someone understands my frustration

2. reo

reo Starter

I agree, I hate that thing and when I'm at home i can never get it to play all the way through... at least let us d/l the damn thing.

And btw... wth is that new avatar? looks like either a gift wrapped thong... or maybe the flux capacitor. :))

And another thing... anyone seen elfinmagic? i use to like her comments on camp... even if a lot of people use to rag her for it. If she's around, want to send them to me? :wink2:

3. reo

reo Starter

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha, it's a sheath. Kobe's logo. And Elfin is still around. She changed her username to "The Mrs". She'll probably drop some info as we get deeper in to camp.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's just OTAs... it's just OTAs... it's just OTAs...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah if they can't catch without pads what will they do with them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar