Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rookies Play Big Role in Eagles Win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: Rookies Stephen Tulloch and Cortland Finnegan stood out Sunday in the Titans 31-13 victory against the Eagles. "Coaches put me in the right spot, and I was able to rally off my teammates," Finnegan said. "They encouraged me and boosted me up." A first quarter play in which Finnegan batted away a deep pass to Reggie Brown was a confidence booster. "That was huge for me, being that it was the first deep pass and my first pass actually," Finnegan said. "That was huge for me, and I just rallied off that, really." Tulloch improvised on a play where he abandoned his run gap to cover L.J. Smith and placed himself in position to make an interception in the end zone. "I thought the interception drained the crowd, and it was a big play," Tulloch said. "I think after the interception we just got things rolling. Anytime that you can hold a team on the goal line, it is very big and we were able to capitalize on the play."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,312
    You reckon Finnegan's word of the day toilet paper was rally? :ha:
  2. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    sure as heck is better than Hill
  3. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    ooohhhhhh SNAP!
  4. SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Can someone who watch the game give an assessment of he MLB?
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

tulloch played great
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $715
    can anyone say "finnigan-ology"

:ha:
  7. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    haha yah i could but i wanna see more of him, see if he can play well each week, the thing i liked most was his effort and hustle plus hes pretty fast so that helps a lot, i think he is better than Hill...
  8. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    It would be "Finneganism."

Not some flaky religion, but a rational ideology.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.