rookies stepping up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I apologize if a thread of this topic has already been made:

of all the rookies we drafted, who do you think is going to be the biggest help to our team this season alone. Who will be the biggest help over the next 5 seasons or so

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im holding out hope for jacob ford as a pass rusher

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

:what:

But I'm going to say umm......Henry or Ford.

I think Henry could be the real deal at RB for 5-7 maybe more depending on injuries because RB's go down hill after 30 if they make it there.

Ford I mean looking at tape he makes your jaw drop............yes he played against a weaker competition but so did many star NFL players I mean you could name hundreds who succeeded in the NFL who came out of lower level colleges. He has speed, explosion, a motor, and the frame to get bigger and he's a good kid who mans up likewhen he admitted he was immature in his early years at college. So I think he could be a force with some added weight and strength.

Don't bash for not picking Griffin just because he was our #1 pick...I don't like his "permanent" move to CB which it's going to be. If he's our S I most likely pick him but our FO they are kinda screwy right now.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Chris Henry will be a 1000 yard rusher, you heard it first from me

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Let's not hype Chris Henry. Poor kid already has to live up to being 2nd ROUND material, which might be way too much for him as it is.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God forbid someone is positive around here.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This is a good group..

Henry and williams are 2 guys who can make this our best draft in years. Two guys with first rd athletic ability. If henry becomes a 1200 yard guy and williams a solid 700-800 yard guy it becomes a great draft.

Ford on paper looks like carlos hall or jugua thomas but he could also be a mathis type guy. Who knows he is a 5th rd pick. I love filani but it will be hard for him to stick out in that big group of Wrs and being a 6th rd pick in a class with 2 other Wrs drafted ahead of him will he get the reps to show what he can do? Filani looks like the practice squad guy.

As for our #1 pick? I have no idea at this stage.

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Paul Williams

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

chris davis

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Filani and Griffin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar