Rookies who have Thrived & Fallen Short

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

with Britt playing like junk our wr depth is overrated. Washington and Wright are quality, everybody else is either unproven or stinks

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think nate might be pissed about the quitting rumors last season.....maybe hes tryna prove to everyone hes not a quitter, us and other teams if for some reason we let him go this year. sure proved it to me and I never even doubted lol ive said before Washington might be the best free agent weve brought in as titans.........no one else jumps out.....at least since ive became a "obsessed" fan around 2005 or so.

3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Williams and Washington are both better WR's than Britt, but they aren't the prototype for a #1 NFL wideout. Britt is big and fast and for some reason the Titans brass seems to really believe in the prototype. They think they need someone big out there in their #1 WR spot, but they really just need someone who can catch!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

...and?

Oooo he has 34 tackles! Which only means... he's on an awful team.

Too small. No coverage skill.

He's basically a ball-skills player only. Which... doesn't do much for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar