Rooting Against The Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Munch and Co. are the ones instilling a losing culture! The need to go. Seriously.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Isaac Luna

Isaac Luna Camp Fodder

Everybody has made great points on everything. Our draft was ok to say the least our defense is horrible we really need to beef up the d-line and the secondary. the rate were going and losing were going to get a top 10 pick at least but we need to maybe listen to offers to see if we can get more picks because we need all the help we can get. As far as the coaches its not his fault our schedule this year is beyond hard. There still my team and i will root for them no matter what

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Fire munch

4. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

I don't think MM will be fired at seasons end but i do think Grey will be replaced and Palmer given 1 more year although I would hope if a good OC comes avaiiable that MM pulls that trigger also.

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I still like the titans, but as long as they want to play like girls, i will laugh at them at their cost.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm not rooting against us, but I just have no confidence that we'll win from week to week. I mean if we lose to the Dolts and Dolphins in a three week span there will officially be no hope unless these coordinators are replaced in the off season.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm feeling a win streak. Playoffs aren't out of reach. Please publically root against the Titans so you can't go back on your word.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Want the Titans to lose?

pissedbaby.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

While I won't be rooting for the Titans to lose, I wouldn't mind seeing it happen. Anything to accelerate getting these crappy coaches and players out of here is fine by me.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Pretty much everyone is in agreement with the coaching staff being the biggest problem currently with this organization. Elaborating though, its not like I or anyone should openly root against the Titans, that was worded incorrectly apparently but I just find it harder and harder each week to support the coaching staff . I support the team overall no matter what but most of uswant the staff gone so bad that its tough to want them to suceed at this point. Guess we just gotta ride this season out and hope Bud does something drastic in the offseason no matter what their record dictates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar