Roster cuts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Aug 18, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

That wasn't him wearing his jersey, somebody broke into his locker and stole it.
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Probably Malcolm Sheppard, that dude's a BEAST!!
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Whew, a lot of defense who played in the 2nd half need to be cut after today's performance.
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

and here's another kicker.... because of that mountain troll Goodell, our roster cuts are going to be even harder... plus with the losing of Mariani, our WR position is suddenly looking really small....
    do we even keep DJ Woods?
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

DJ Woods needs to pack his bags.

Roll with Britt, Washington, Wright, Williams, Hawkins, and one other... but not Woods.
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Can't Reynaud play a little receiver? Britt will only be suspended a game or 2; let's roll with Nate, Wright, D-Will, Hawkins & Reynaud in the time being. We shouldn't alter our cuts.

Without Britt, we better hope Cook, Nate & Wright have a good few games. 'Cause it's not gonna come elsewhere.
  7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I bet Reynaud will get a lot of action this last preseason game. Like for him to cap this last preseason game with a bang and show FO he deserves a spot on the roster.
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Mariani's injury assures Hawkins makes the team and Reynaud as well since he is our best return guy. So those guys are locks now IMO. They probably don't keep an extra WR since Britt is coming back at some point.

Even with Britt out we still have Wright, Washington, DWill and Hawkins with Reynaud as a possible emergency fill in along with Cook. Cook is real the wild card since we are basically going with 4 wideouts when we go 3 WRs and Cook on the field.
  9. pettso

pettso Starter

Isn't Hawkins still hurt?

I'm almost positive the Titans will pick up a WR after cuts start coming through as depth/backup. There's no way they run with 4 WRs for the start of the season. Reynaud doesn't count.
  10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

I wonder if we bring in Plaxico for a workout. Has he already signed with someone?