Roster cuts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Some people, not all, are just hung up on the idea that TN needs a superstar/house hold name type of player. I disagree with that mentality.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Having a vested interest counts as a persons ability to support a team and show it. It doesn't mean they are better, more knowledgable or should have a louder voice in a discussion.

I do agree that not criticising a player doesn't mean you're a better fan.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree.

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

DJ freaking Woods is getting cut for sure!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

For the love of God, how many times do I have to say that there's nothing wrong with criticizing players for football reasons. There's no question I am the poster you all are talking about and there's nothing wrong with criticizing a player for his play on the field. All I was referring to was the non-fotball stuff and the twitching. How can you guys STILL not see that? How many more times must I say it? Can you read?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not talking about you.

I tend to agree that football players are not above criticism for football-related reasons. I had issue with the paying vs non-paying somehow gives a persons more weight behind their thoughts.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

My post was more directed at Alex. When arguing about whether it is okay to make fun of someone over a legitimate medical condition, I made the statement that we (those of us that aren't cruel and insensitive and don't make fun of nervous twitches) are better fans than people who do. Probably a bad choice of words on my part, but none the less, there's no reason to try to turn it into me belittling the moderator of the site. That's what Alex was trying to do. More than half of what he's said in this thread about "what I meant" was completely untrue and maliciously made up to make me look bad. I'm not sure how I hurt him so bad to make him do that stuff, but it's awfully childish and lame of him. Not sure why he felt the need to bring it up again anyway.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hear its his twitch that allowed him to have the fastest 40 ever. He really clocked a 4.26 but then he shaked rattled then rolled into that 4.24

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So then it is wrong for me to say Britt is a f'n moron who needs to get his crap together and stay out of trouble with the law?

What does CJ think?
    :cj:

You just said it is wrong for criticizing a player for non-football stuff. And I'm not just calling you out but your whole emo crew.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

IN your eyes, is the smiley offensive and making fun of CJ's medical condition?

If your answer is yes, then you are saying you are a better fan than the primary owner/operator of this website. How is that disputable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar