Roster cuts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Velasco got cut????????????????????????????????????????????

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports
    The #Titans have also released former Texas safety Christian Scott

Expand

10m
    [​IMG]Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports
    The #Titans have also released TE Joey Haynos and OL George Bias

Expand

19m
    The #Titans have released former Alabama center William Vlachos

Expand

25m
    The #Titans have also released RB Herb Donaldson and kicker Will Batson, among others

Expand

27m
    The #Titans have released QB Nick Stephens, formerly of the Univ. of Tennessee and Tarleton State

Expand

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Maybe you're thinking William Vlachos? Because I can't find that it was Velasco.

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Yup last name so close

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

nobody cared for these guys anyways.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tell him CJ -> :cj:

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I disagree.

I love the Titans. Follow it closely.

But I refuse to pay those ridiculous ticket prices. Just won't do it.

As for merch, I'd love to have a Locker Jersey. The good ones with the sewn on numbers, not those plastic pieces of crap.

But I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend $300 on a freaking football jersey. I don't care if I had Bill Gates money, I won't do it. The NFL can kiss my donkey.

I'm told there is some chinese website where you can get counterfeit jerseys really cheap. I may look into that and get several.

8. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Dudes - This is "Roster Cuts" not "Who gives a Rat's A$$ who is the Best Fan" - Let it go...........
    For the love of the Almighty, LET IT GO, please. We're all Fans or we wouldn't be on this website! Big or small, black or white, young or old, we're all Fans regardless of how much we spend or how we criticize. We are all fans! Maybe you two should start a thread about what makes the best Fan.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, you don't own a hat, shirt, or even a poster?

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Nope. I used to have a cheap wycheck jersey someone gave me.

Oh, and I do have a Titans santa hat I got at the only game I've ever been to (got the tix for free).

I have a Titans notebook...

That's about it.

As far as season tix, I don't WANT to go to all the games. I would want to go maybe two or three times a season. Most of the time, I'd rather watch at home where I can actually see what's happening, drink all I want cheaply and not get arrested, not have to walk 3 miles through a junkyard, and actually have elbow room, and smoke without a long hike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar