Rotoworld's Evan Silva ranks the Titans as the NFL's worst roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea e was whining that we made more bad moves and I asked him clearly which ones he was speaking of. Obviously he never responded. He has zero clue wtf he's taking about

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

That got you blocked?

High five.

A member of the sports media blocking you on Twitter is a badge of honor.

I got blocked by Eric Ainge after he made some comment about college athletes and smoking dope and I reminded him that he was a complete pill junky back in school and beyond.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

And probably to this day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

He has an agenda. And is a fat douchebag.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

My goal is to be blocked by every member of the sports media in East Tennessee.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Here is a brief list of those in sports media that have me blocked;

Erik Ainge
    Chad Withrow
    Paul Kuharsky
    The Midday 180 Account
    Evan Silva
    Ian Rapoport
    Doug Gottlieb
    Brian Kenney
    Joe Schad

And couple not in sports media

James Franklin
    Rob Bironas
    Chris Johnson

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I got blocked by Pete Prisco after I laughed at him for listening to Jerry Gray and believingTommie Campbell would be a premier starting CB. He called me an idiot and blocked me. I called him an idiot for listening to inept Coach Gray and failing to see that Campbell looks like the janitor he once was on the football field.

8. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Someone want to start a petition to ban Evan Silva from LP Field and send it to the Titans FO? LOL I think we can get a couple thousand signatures.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

That's an admirable goal, Let us know when it happens!

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

WTF

I called CJ everything under the sun and still couldn't get blocked.

I'd given up on getting blocked by Wes Rucker. Then I drank beer with him in Knoxville and realized his radio and print personalities are a complete sham.

It is an act. He is a fan at heart but pretty much is not going to bite the hand that feeds and ever say what he really thinks in Knoxville.

He confirmed that many others in his field are the same way. Even when the university does something completely retarded and he knows it, he has to spin it.

I like PK and the 104.5 crew.

Say what you want about Clay Travis but he gives zero ****s and will say whatever about whoever whether it be the Titans, Vols or Dores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar