Rotoworld's Evan Silva ranks the Titans as the NFL's worst roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He gave specific reasons why we would be bad. I don't think he lucked his way into this one. Most didn't listen to him because of his rep and because they assumed he was just mad about CJ. It doesn't make him Nostradamus but I'll give credit where it's due.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree with that...now if he can just put down his torch for CJ LOL....

That said, I would also agree that the more high risk position to take with this team over the past, say, TEN years or so would be to predict success. One good season, one ok season, balance of time with terrible/mediocre seasons, and no playoff wins. Just stellar.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the real question is why you two guys continue to not have that dirt bag on ignore.

Congrats, he predicted that we would be bad this year, big ****ing deal. Haven't even hit the half way point of the season yet. I swear thats the biggest downfall of this fan base. Coming to a conclusion well before its over. Not saying we are playoff bound, but FFS sake we could still finish .500.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

He does it all the time... total "glass half full" poster. So I give him no credit.

Plus he's a big VY guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CheeseheadTitan

I do not have anyone on ignore...not a fan of doing that. I am also not saying that we are finishing with 3-4 wins yet (which I think that he predicted). At the beginning of the season I thought we would be a 7-9 win team. I am starting to skew closer to 7 than 9 now (maybe less now with the injuries) but I still think we finish with more Ws than 3-4.

Making predictions is not "coming to a conclusion".

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You have people. for whatever reason, claiming that TWW2, is somehow anything other than the blight of this message board. Practically saying that he nailed it, you don't nail predictions until the last week of the season. Even then, this board would be a better place without him.

7. CheeseheadTitan

You know, I have been on this board for nearly 7 years now....as can be seen I am not the most active poster, but I am a pretty active reader. I have seen some incredibly obnoxious posters here, especially during the VY episode (and also during parts of the PacMan episode). Folks that make TWW2 seem relatively tame in comparison. That said, I could count on one hand the number of posters that I can honestly say was NEVER right about anything (and TWW2 is not one of them, although he is dead nuts wrong on CJ LOL...)

Just admit that he has been accurate in his prediction thus far this season....should not be that hard if you read what he said.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I just fail to see how claiming that Locker would go down, and that at the start of the season, we would struggle, is somehow impressive. Those were practically gimmies IMO.

9. CheeseheadTitan

Fair enough...even I predicted the early season struggle. However, I did not say that the post was impressive, only that it was accurate. That post from the beginning of this thread has been accurate so far though, correct?

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I called the struggling of the team early in the season. I'M RIGHT, ALSO!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar