Rotoworld's Evan Silva ranks the Titans as the NFL's worst roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Our roster could be in the s***er if the players we have done fit the new system.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It's ok people think the coaching will make all the difference in the world lol.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Hey, I won't make excuses if we suck. I know it will take time, I am just stating the facts as they stand right now. I said it a million times on here, they need to form an identity, and personally, I would take what's good (Defense) and make it GREAT. That being said, the fact that they don't have a consistent and healthy QB is killing them...A recipe for disaster as you all see. I am just hoping that they address as much as they can in the draft and turn towards the right direction, which I believe they are doing. Until then, I will be patient and rally behind them and hope for the best.

4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

People are right in thinking that...

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't think coaching will make ALL the difference, but it will make a hell of a difference and impact. Munch was a lost puppy dog out there and in over his head....It shows because look at what he is back doing.....The players sensed and knew that last year, and comments have been made eluding to it as well. Coaching and experience DOES make a big difference so yes, I expect to be better for good reason. They do however, need to fill key needs and draft some weapons, which remains to be seen.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The biggest thing is playcalling. Remember when Tommy Smith was asked about Whisenhunt calling the plays, he said he was delighted and smiled like a little girl. Tommy knows Loggains was a joke.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

What a crap article by a crap writer.

He took the easy way out.

Awesome I guess we get the #1 pick next year according to this clown.

He even took a shot about choosing us over the Lions job.

Sounded butthurt

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well damn. Maybe we owe Timmy an apology.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Seriously though, I agree with whoever said this guy has had it in for us for awhile. Seems he (and Roto in general) are always hyper-critical of just about every move we make.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

When they make these lists they have to put a team at the bottom.

It is always going to be a franchise that will give them the least amount of grief.

Us, Jax, Buffalo, TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar