Rough player comparisons

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Soxcat, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think you are. DeAngelo was not one of the top tier backs coming out of high school.

2. h4t

h4t Starter

I have to laugh comparing Josh Bullocks to Daniel Bullocks since they are identical twins.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i got a kick out of that too.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Deangelo the most complete back ever!

Yes better than walter payton! Come on guys. The 2 most over rated players on these threads are cutler and williams. So what if they played college ball in tennessee.

How big is deangelo williams? Nfl draft countdown has him at 5'10 217(that's what his college listed him at) Not bad but great blue north has him at 5'8 208. I would rather have the 5'10 217 guy.

And what kind of 40 time will he have? 4.50 or 4.45? I have seen both numbers for him. I'll take the 4.45 guy.

See my point? If he is only 5'8 and runs a 4.5 40 he isn't worth a top 10 pick.

Did you guys see the offensive tackle comparisons? Let's draft the top 4!

And they really dissed your boy cutler. Compared him to loosman.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

There is more to football than 40 times and weight. Williams has incredible vision and some good hands. Weight can be added realitively easily with out losing any speed.
    Williams is a more complete back than Bush, but Bush is the homerun threat guy

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I agree with the whole, keep 'em in Tennessee crap. I don't want any players from the state of Tennessee unless we get them as a value pick 20 spots later than they should've gone, that goes for any of the colleges in Tennessee! None of those guys know how to win and they know nothing about discipline.

Cutler, let someone else take that gamble. D'Angelo, I actually think he's going to be pretty good. Any UT chumps, just that, let the rest of the league draft them and get the rude awakening of babysitting.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just out of interest, what do you think of taking Vince Young then?
    I would assume Young is more of a gamble then Cutler.
    (I havent looked over previous posts if you have mentioned it, sorry)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar