Roy Williams and Shaun Rodgers on the trading block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tonye209, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Roger's value is a 3rd rounder at this point. His knees are weak and has a hard time doing workouts during the weak. But he also has to carry the entire load on that D-Line. Being beside haynesworth would give him a lot of support. Might even change his entire attitude and make him better.

2. Deuce Wayne

That stats never matter when they prove you wrong carpy. Amazing how they work. lol He's still a great DT. You don't watch lions games, and that's cool.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not many do, they have to be on TV to watch them.

4. Deuce Wayne

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Roy Williams would be great if we could work it out some how. They can keep rodgers

6. reo

reo Starter

as i said in the other thread about this, it was rumored a few weeks ago that we were talking to them about sending them pac and a 2nd for RW and SR. probably b/c they want pac but he's worth more than both RW or SR by themselves (we don't have much interest in SR but they put him in to sweeten it).

i'd take this trade b/c w/ a dominate DL (all we'd be missing is another DE opposite KVB) and you don't need great corners. then draft DeSean Jackson in the 1st and you don't need pac's return abilities either.

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I like the idea of adding Williams to the WR corps. He should be an upgrade for what we have now. As far as Rogers goes, I think Brown did a good job this year at T beside Al and he will still be here, but bringing in depth like Rodgers would have to be better than Starks.

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

What do you think they would give us for Pacman?

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I would jump at the chance to solidify our Dline and receiving corp. If we can give them Pac and a future draft pick it would help us really make a move next year to go beyond just making the playoffs. The one thing not mentioned is how such a signing would affect our ability to sign other FA. Both those guys are making bid dollars. I like the idea of this because it shifts our needs from WR and Dline to DB, TE and Oline.

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Is there anything official that says we're actaully interested in these guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar