Roydell Williams broke his ankle.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Titans lose starting WR Williams for postseason

For the second straight day, the Titans have lost a key member of their receiving corps for their playoff game at San Diego, with the club announcing that starting wide receiver Roydell Williams will miss the rest of the season with a broken ankle. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Is the sky falling yet? :duckrun:

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Lets call Calico...

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Jones had a groin.

For those of you who wanted to see more Ealy, I think you'll get the opportunity.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Ugh. So I guess Gage is next...

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Time for Ealy to get more than 1 ball a game thrown his direction.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Time to get Chris Davis in the slot to maybe drag the safeties in and free up Gage, Moulds and/or Ealy??

Also, during the year it has appeared that receivers and Vince were not on the same page. Does this beg for someone with more experience in the QB position like Collins to try and make sure the receivers get the best ball they can?

Just wondering...this is going to be very hard to overcome with Roydell and Scaife both out. Hartsock always seems to play well and has good hands, so I hope he is ready for more load.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

So, we are the walking wounded. Who all is exactly hurt?
    Possibles-VY, Lendale, Mawae, Haynesworth, Olson, Odom, Harper and Brown.
    Out- Scaife, Roydell,Fowler, B. Jones, Hope

Am I missing any?

To win this game will take some doing. I hope so but it seems kind of dismal. Receiving, Passing and running game is hurt along with the O line. Haynesworth better get back to form and be a force along with the D or we are screwed.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

either we play ultra conservative in the hopes that our Defense can control the game with Vince, or we open it up and let Kerry throw it all over the place. In no way, do I think Fisher lets the latter happen with his golden child sitting on the bench at less than 50%. We stand no chance with Vince on Sunday, he's just as mobile as Vince Young, but half the passer.

10. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I saw Tyrone at Target in Brentwood a couple of days ago. -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar