Roydell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The 4th down one at the end of the game you mean?

I am probably harder on Bennett than most people but if that is the one you are referring to that was far from an easy catch. Plus it was close to interference.

If not, disregard.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Stick a 21 on the back of that white jersey and you will get the full story on what Hill looked like in camp this afternoon.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Roydell and Roby were our #1 ans #2 WRs today at the first practice. They looked good.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol. There's no depth chart smokeblowing in August dude. Come week 1 teams will know our starters anyway. Roydell has been the most impressive receiver so far at OTA's. Simple as that. And yes, he'll definitely make the roster and probably be starting.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ I hope so
    I like the kid

6. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

maybe roydell will turn out like the derrick mason story. from scrub to #1

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3 years..... and it took guys like Joe Horn 4
    Mason had 8 catches for 89 yards his 3rd year

If they're going to do it (Roydell and Roby)... this is the year

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

it usually takes players until their 3rd year to break out.

9. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

i agree. we don't have the time to wait 4 yrs on our receivers to develop

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I absolutely refuse to believe that he will be our #1 while we have Jones and Moulds on the roster.

I think Billy Volek was our starter in training camp last year too. Going against our subpar defensive backfield without full pads and going against a real contender are night and day.

Catching balls when you know there isn't someone ready to bust you when you get down makes you look a little more impressive, I believe. Williams has never been able to catch consistently during a real game situation, B. Jones has, and God knows Moulds has.

I think they're just giving him a shot during camp to see what he can do.
    They've seen and know what Jones can do. I don't think there would be any reason that Roydell would beat out the recievers who have done something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar