"Rudderless" Franchise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

rud·der·less

1. Lacking in direction, control, or coherence: the confused and rudderless financial markets; characterized the administration's Central American policy as rudderless.

This team seems to have no direction, appeal, spunk, imagination, charisma whatever other word you want to insert here.

Franchise needs to be totally gutted, re-rooted, wiped out (insert any word here)!

It all starts at the top with Bud. Just like the Raiders needed Al Davis to go then same needs to happen with the Titans. I'm not wishing death on anyone just for Bud to peacfeully go the hell away - even though that won't happen as long as he's breathing he will own this team and continue to run it further and further into the ground.

On paper the worst coaching staff I have ever seen. It make's me kill to see Jeff Fisher back in blue. Anyone over Munch. Anyone over Palmer. Anyone over Gray. Just plain brutal anyway you try and spin it.

The roster is ugly. It has no hear. No emotion just like the pitiful coaching staff that was assembled.

CJ 2 Lame just go away. I'm done defending you - get someone in there who wants to run the ball just go away.

Anyway we could go from this .... I'm sure you can pull him away from his cozy MNF gig for the right price?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TO THIS?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we have the talent

I think we lack the motivation

Gruden brings motivation

Bring in Gruden!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gruden has better options.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

heh at this point just throwing names out there ... ANYOOOOONE! Anyone have Cowhers number on speed dial?

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

A coach who was barely .500 in the league?

He did get that SB

Nashville better scoop him up before Knoxville does lol

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What is it with Tennesseans' obsession with Jon Gruden? Every Vol fan thinks he's going to be the next Vol head coach and people have been talking about him on this board for a good four years.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Eh I dont care about .500 stuff just want someone with emotion, heart and knows what the hell he's doing!

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We have a better chance at getting Jim or John Harbaugh's offspring than Gruden..

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I think people talk about him because hes one of the biggest name coaches without a job who still will probably come back to the NFL because he is young enough to do so. Younger than Bellick and Cowher.

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Im now calling the Titans the Buttchuggers until they reach .500

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar