Rudi or Willis?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rudi Johnson returns from a hammy to play in Buffalo. Willis McGahee goes into Pittsburgh on Monday night.

Recommendations?

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

If Rudy was healthy I'd say play him for sure, but a big guy with hammy trouble is dicey. You might only get a few carries out of him before he re-injures it. I have McGahee in my money league, and with him stifled by offensive genius Brian Billick's asinine play calling he can be a totally frustrating fantasy RB. With McGahee you know he's going to get a lot of touches, whether or not he'll have much success with the Pittsburgh D stacking the line is debatable, but I think he's still a much safer play. Willis is also coming of his best game of the year.

On a side note, when will the Ravens organization realize that when the team actually wins it's despite of Billick not because of him. The guy is totally incompetent. Even as a guy who doesn't care much for the Ravens, I find watching Steve and McGahee trapped in that offence painful to watch.

insert buck fillick image here

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What he said.

McGahee will see a lot of the ball even though he's facing a stout D.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Rudy,Rudy,Rudy....oh wait wrong Rudi :))

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I've got Rudy on my team and I'm going to hold off until I know he is 100%. Watson has played well in his place and my guess is Rudy gets limited action this week again.

6. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I think Pittsburgh's defense is too tough. Go with Rudi. Pitt #1 Defense, Buffalo #30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar