Rugby World Cup...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

2. Yeah, England are facing you first...

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I hate Rugby Union, but I'll probably watch if we play the poms to enjoy seeing them get beaten.

4. to be honest, we'll be lucky to get past the quarters the way we're playing recently...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

They'll probably hang 100 on us.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I watched a new game the other night on Setna, they do a lot of overseas coverage of sports, including rugby. Gaelic football......looked just like Austrailian rules football, but they played it with a round ball, about half the size of a soccer ball. How new is this sport? Thanks for the info on the rugby times.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think it is very new at all.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Gaelic football dates back to aound 1537.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_football

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

What I meant was it was the first time I had ever seen it on TV. Is it "new" in popularity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar