Rumor: Fisher to the Texans for compensation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Mortenson on NFL Live said that the Texans among others are in discussion with Bud Adams on sending compensation for an unhappy Fisher. He is a hot coach right now and he is a top 5 coach. We are possibly talking about bringing in a 2nd round pick for Coach Fisher. Especially if a lot of teams want him. I don't know. Fisher is a great coach, and has been here for 13 years. But that Texans deal may be tempting, then maybe we could ask for Jimmy Johnson's services.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see it happening for a number of reasons.

3. danny

danny Guest

At what point has Fisher gone on record as not being happy ?

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I don't see us giving up a pick for a coach.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Maybe he's unhappy with the team's performance, who wouldn't.

6. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

No way Adams and Co. deal Fisher to a team in the AFC, much less our own division.

#90 Camp Fodder

Somehow it would seem weird for Fisher to go back to Houston of all places. I'd want a 1st for Fisher.

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

ESPECIALLY Houston.
    Mort mentioned St. Louis as well.
    I think it is all BS.
    Even though he is a Southern California guy, I think he does like it here. (He seems to like the country music ladies as well.:ha: )

9. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

Mort must be hard up for NFL news as I think this is something that he imagined in his dream last night.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

And Mort also said that the Texans have confirmed that Bush is there guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar