Rumors: Culpepper to Miami/Brees to NO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

in all reality, Brooks actually has put up some decent numbers
    he had an off year last year but 03-04 was a very good year - for any NFL QB

he's actually performed as well as McNair has

he could probably compete to start somewhere else

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What's so funny about taking The Brick at #2? He's the surest thing out of any of these pics, IMO.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I do think that, but I also think it may take the #1 pick to get him.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, there is still Reggie Bush, so I think there could still be a question.

Even if Brees goes to NO, and Culpepper to Miami and Ramsey to the Jets, I don't think that precludes these teams from drafting a big QB if they can. Two QBs will still have injury concerns, and one is still going to suck. Sure, they can concentrate on other needs first, or trade out, but I don't think it's a foregone conclusion.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This is true. All I've heard for the last two months is Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young...Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... Bush, Leinart, Young... sooooooooo...
    People have talked to no end how we should trade out of three and get this guy. Sorry guys, I just found it a little humorous, that's all. In another year with a less talented draft pool he might likely go at #1. It's just that Matt Leinart has been so hyped for so long. When D'Brick is taken at #2 be sure to remind me how wrong I was to scoff at the idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar