Run Defense!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thats going on the gotitans quote thread!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Watching guys like Demeco Ryans & Merriman shows just how much difference stud linebackers make. Ryans is playing with a poor supporting cast but it seemed like he was in on every play & Merriman roids or not is a human wrecking ball.

Sirmon is simply not athletic enough to be the difference maker that we need.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

good god sirmon is soooooo slow, there is no reason for him to be on the field.......

4. tulloch needs to be in there, he had the most tackles in the preseason out of everyone on the team, and hes a lot faster than sirmon

5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah... dont want to wish injury on anyone... but i dont think i'd complain either if something happened and tulloch had to come in.

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ryans makes me jealous.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, MLB will be somthing we adress in the offseason....or maybe Sirmon just needs to get on what merrimon is on.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Does anyone have a legitimate reason why tulloch isnt starting... like an article or quote from fish?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar