Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Run Defense!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    All I have is that Tulloch was learning the position and was too raw early in the season. Besides, you don't pay someone $2 mil+ and sit them.

I'm hoping they give Tulloch some work later in the season. Sirmon won't be with the team next season so why not give Tulloch some experience?
  1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Exactly. Sirmon could have 20 tackles a game and we would still give up 150 yards rushing. We have a huge hole right up the middle with Sirmon and LT and until we rectify those players and get players that have better insincts our run D is going to be terrible.

Oh, by the way Calmus was twice the MLB Sirmon is. Too bad he couldn't stay healthy.
  2. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    We did it with Kerry Collins, so why not Sirmon?
  3. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    I'd still take Kassell over both of them, he wasn't great by any stretch but he played physical and gave it 100% every down.
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I'd take Kassell, too, all things considered -- but next year, make way for Tulloch.
  5. zackmann Guest

sirmon does make most of his tackle's in pursuit, 20 yards downfield...

he has to go....
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Because the owner hasn't called and said play him? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.