Run Defense!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

All I have is that Tulloch was learning the position and was too raw early in the season. Besides, you don't pay someone $2 mil+ and sit them.

I'm hoping they give Tulloch some work later in the season. Sirmon won't be with the team next season so why not give Tulloch some experience?

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Exactly. Sirmon could have 20 tackles a game and we would still give up 150 yards rushing. We have a huge hole right up the middle with Sirmon and LT and until we rectify those players and get players that have better insincts our run D is going to be terrible.

Oh, by the way Calmus was twice the MLB Sirmon is. Too bad he couldn't stay healthy.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

We did it with Kerry Collins, so why not Sirmon?

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'd still take Kassell over both of them, he wasn't great by any stretch but he played physical and gave it 100% every down.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd take Kassell, too, all things considered -- but next year, make way for Tulloch.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

sirmon does make most of his tackle's in pursuit, 20 yards downfield...

he has to go....

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Because the owner hasn't called and said play him? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar