Run N Shoot The Moon: An Oilers Tecmo Super Bowl Season

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BigHerm, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

Run N Shoot The Moon

[​IMG]

1991 NFL Season with the Houston Oilers
    NO ZIG ZAG RUNNING
    NO Nose Tackle Dive immediately after ball is snapped
    Minimal use of DL​

2. BigHerm

Starting Lineups

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Run N Shoot Offensive Playbook

[​IMG]

3. BigHerm

Houston--(AP)

Coach Pardee's Houston Oilers were all style, no substance last year. They had the league's most exciting offense and hardly any defense. Houston gave up 41 points to a fellow Run N Shoot team in Jerry Glanville's Dirty Birds to open the season. Cincinnati ended the Oilers season by putting up 41 on them in the playoffs. Defensive Coordinator Jim Eddy's job is in danger if his guys are not performing up to standards this season.

Oilers fans had high hopes last season and the fans hopes were halted an in instant. Cody Carlson replaced Warren Moon, who was sidelined because of a dislocated thumb he suffered against the Bengals two weeks before the playoff game. In the rubber match the Bengals dumbfounded Carlson with their newfangled defensive alignments. The city and the fans will always wonder.... WHAT IF WARREN MOON WERE PLAYING THAT GAME?

4. BigHerm

Week 1 Preview

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]

The Raiders come into town with the most dangerous offense on the game. Bo Jackson is Thunder & Lightning all in one back and they have Marcus Allen to boot. The Oilers expect a heavy dose of the run game. Oakland will try to catch you sleeping with playaction as Tim Brown and the speedy Willie Gault go deep. Houston will do its best to slow these guys down but it will be tough. Tim Brown is in most people's eyes the best returner in the league as well. He will handle kickoffs and punts.

Player to Watch
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ME68FGXMqjs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ME68FGXMqjs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [​IMG]

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i love this game...great game ever made!!!

6. BigHerm

yeah its a down time for video games for me and i was playing this the other day so i thought i'll just run a season with the Oilers. This is still a fun game 18 years later.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Madden would be ashamed to put his name on those graphics. I remember those games where your basically no more than a dot moving left right or up, forget about spins and jukes.

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

the game is almost 20 years old. electronics have grown by leaps and bounds in that time. the first maddens werent much better then these graphics.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Bo Jackson
    physical condition : AVERAGE ????????

10. BigHerm

tell that to his 16.7 rushing average he just toasted me for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar