Running Backs Judged for Plays Without Ball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

What would be wrong with them both being good? The talk last year was how great it was going to be to have a one two punch with Brown and Henry---Turns out we didn't even have a one punch...let alone one two.

Personally, I'm thrilled to have White...He was outstanding in college...If he can somehow step that up the the NFL level, he will probably be the back who will last longer in the Titans style of offence.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If we are going to play all 3 during the games, I wonder how the carries will split.

3. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Do you think Henry is goin' to make it...I'm not sure...No doubt there was a time (not in Tennessee) When he was very good...I'm not sure if that time's coming back.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To be fair Henry was unfairly ousted in Buffalo.

But we did resign/pick up his option/extend his contract (one of them) so I would say he is staying.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Though I think each will have their packages, Fisher said last year that he'll go with whoever is hot.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I figured as much, I just pray they are all hot.

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Amen...Having three healthy, capable backs each with his own style wouldn't hurt my feelings. Especially after watching a few games with no healthy, capable backs.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Henry has alot to prove (and make up for). I believe he will be awesome this year (when he plays). I see him getting frustrated with his lack of carries though because Lendale is gonna get most of his.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Brown will be the starter week 1. At some point in the first five weeks he'll get some minor nagging injury and White and Henry will get their shots. One of them will take off, and Brown won't get the majority of carries again. SOMEONE will step up, I'm not sure who it will be.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CB looses playing time because he is dinged pretty much every game. LW and TH and whoever else will not be kept on the bench because CB is an ironman hogging all the carries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar